For those of you who are new to this blog, 10 Things on Tuesday is just me curating lovely links I’ve seen around the internet!
- I’ve heard of Go Mighty, but I offically signed up and created an account to keep track of my life goals. Find me here.
- One of my new favorite bloggy websites is Blogging it Forward. I’ve already had some great conversations with some ladies I’ve met over there.
- I love this post on how to look cute while wearing yoga pants! It might come in handy some day I’m doing laundry and I’m out of clean pants.
- Maggie of Gussy Sews did a great post on Pure Charity, which is an online affiliate for giving… basically, you spend money on things that you’d normally spend money on, and they give to a charity (that you choose from their list of affiliates). Go read her post, she explains it so nicely.
- I’ve talked before about Laura of Blue Eyed Night Owl (and her awesome bookmarks. Go check out this wishlist post with some cute cat stuff from Threadless!
- Speaking of cats… I LOVE Kate of Striped Cat Studio’s paper doll that she included in her Alt Summit business cards. I hope that I can come up with a creative idea for business cards when I go to a blog conference!
- I love this freebie phone background posted by Aubrey. In fact, it’s my current phone background and I love it!
- I bookmarked this forever ago, and haven’t gotten to check it out yet… but it’s on my to-do list!
- I want to print some of Mollie’s cute little mitten bookmarks!
- I’m already planning to attend Alt Summit next year, and this is definitely going to happen to keep all my cords together! Sunglasses cases are not easy to come by in Maine right now, but I love the idea!
What have you been loving around the internet lately?