I’ve done a lot of work this year, cleaning and re-organizing my bedroom. Recently I totally re-organized my bookcase, and last weekend I helped my dad hang an awesome light fixture that I got in Australia. But, I still have all of my artwork and fun things to put on the wall just laying around. I don’t want to go around making too many holes in the walls, knowing that eventually I’ll be moving out of my parents house. But since I’m at least going to be here for a little while longer, I might as well start hanging art on the walls.
Here are a few more prints and photos I’d like to add to my collection. And a fun little home decor item!
- Bracket bookends by Design Atelier Article
- Small Things with Great Love print by Pen & Paint
- Sleeping Cat by Handle With Care
- Mind boggling process print by Artsyville
- Balloon Heart Love by ProjectType
What do you do about hanging art when you have a temporary living situation? What kind of art to do like?