Oh clothing. I’m a pretty low-key girl when it comes to my wardrobe. I have a few pieces I really really love… so I tend to wear a lot of the same thing. Especially working with children, being comfortable and casual is key. I tend to wear a lot of t-shirts, hoodies and jeans…. but I’m loving these fun pieces to spice things up!
- Let the world see you shine – V Neck by The Shine Project
- Lonely No More Sweater in Chevron from Hope’s
- Here and There Fox Tee by Anthropologie
- GIVE Women’s Classics by TOMS Shoes
- The Fall Skinny in Eggplant by A-Thread
- Walking in Style Jeans in Green from Hope’s (Currently sold out.)
- Love to Love Shimmer Jeans: Bronze from Hope’s
What’s your style? I feel like Bronze Shimmer jeans are kind of out there… is that something you like?
Again, just sharing things I love… I doubt any of those companies know who I am.