Hello. My name is Monique… and I have a major problem when it comes to accessories. I can’t help myself! I’ve been called the “Bag Lady” in my family for quite a while… and although I have a ton of jewelry on top of my dresser (and tend to wear the same few pieces over and over) this is a collage of some of the accessories I’m lusting over this holiday season!
- Love Knot – Black from JustLove.ly
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Headband from JustLove.ly
- The Forever Bracelet by Threads // The Shine Project
- The Vermont 802 Pendant by Carved Solutions
- Harmony – Empowerment Bracelet by Happy Piece
- Happiness – Empowerment Bracelet by Happy Piece
- Custom Locket by Origami Owl
- Classic Pendant by The Giving Keys
- Hand Knit Fingerless Gloves by Fournier
- Blush Fairisle Wool Glittens by World Market (Obviously either 9 or 10 would be fun, and having both would be overkill, but I got a pair of fingerless gloves at Target and the quality is just not amazing.)
- Feleku Scarf from ONE and Fashionable
- Moving Dial Heart Watch from ASOS
- The Abby Tote from V & Co.
- On Wednesdays We Wear Pink tote from Seeker of Happiness
- Rain Shoulder Bag from Mochi Things
- My Best Friend Note Pouch from Mochi Things
Loving these fun accessories! Hmm.. I’ve never given my parents the link to my blog, so they’ve never read it… think I should share this with them now?
Hopefully you find some inspiration there for a fellow jewelry collector or bag lady in your life!
Also, I doubt any of the people/businesses/crafters above know who I am. I’m just sharing some of my things I’d like to have under my tree.