Another Tuesday Feature!
- I love this post from Kam about the pomodoro method for getting things done. I am definitely going to be checking this out. Maybe I can actually get reading done eventually!
- I love this post on Kam’s blog by Alex, on being an organized blogger!
- This bedtime calculator tells you what time to get up depending on when you get to bed, or vice versa! It tries to make it so that you’re waking up between sleep cycles instead of in the middle of one, so that you wake up more energized!
- I love this post on Darkroom and Dearly on having your t-shirts horizontal in your dresser so that you can see what’s in your dresser easier.
- The way that Erin and her hubby organize and schedule out when their bills are due and when they are going to pay them with what paycheck is amazingly awesome. It’s exactly the way my brain thinks and I am so using this! (In fact, I have been using this to schedule my bills for the past month!)
- This blog post is great for a lazy girl like me… 4 Beauty tips for woman who normally don’t give a crap! I hardly ever wear makeup but this seems like it could be so easy!
- I loved Joelle’s post on Taylor Swift’s new album… I bought it over the weekend at target, and although it took me a bit to warm up to it, I generally like most of the songs on the cd. 🙂
- Maybe it’s due to to spending so much of my time with toddlers but I adore these BabyLit Board Books…. and I want one of each for reading with my kids!
- Love Rhi’s blog about Gaining An Instagram Audience. I definitely plan on using some of these tips for my instagram feed.
- Also, I don’t bake often, but I really would love to try to make these Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows.