Here’s another lovely 10 Things on Tuesday for you!
- These breakfast skewers look so yummy! During a coffee date at Tim Horton’s last week with some friends, I tried their Sour Cream Glazed Donut. I think some of their donut holes, with some yummy fresh fruit would be an awesome breakfast or brunch item!
- I’m excited for April’s DIY blog design makeover series. She included a free printable during her first post. I’m going to follow along!
- I just learned about the blog Hooked on Houses. I love the “5 Reasons Why Homeowners Shouldn’t Appear in their Real Estate Listings” and “This House in Las Vegas Needs a (Wallpaper) Stripper.” Hilarious.
- I haven’t been able to attend a Blog Brunch lately. And this recap of July’s Power of The Post chat sounds amazing!
- I love this post on 22 Fictional Character’s Names You Don’t Know.
- I hope that I can use this to learn how to paint my non-dominant hand.
- I use the word slash in my every day life.. so I love that Nichelle and Elise used the word in the title of their new blog, The Slash Blog! Go check it out. It’s a pretty awesome blog about friendship and other things!
- You should go Congratulate Sarah & her hubby, they are due with a baby girl!
- Also, It’s Eileen’s 1 year blogaversary!
- I love this post about consequences for little hearts!