Another lovely edition of some of my favorite things from around the web!
- Although Fran made me a lovely grab button, I couldn’t figure out how to make a text box that would work on wordpress… until another person asked about it on The Better Blogger Network, which led me to this link, where I finally figured it out! YAY!
- I had some credits on Fab.com, so I bought both the world and USA scratch maps, so I can scratch off the (very) few places I’ve been and hopefully it will keep me wanting to travel!
- Jamie and Janae of the Letter 4 are at it again! Their new store, BOD (Blood Orange Productions) has some wicked cute paper goods in stock, and they also do awesome custom stuff.
- Thanks to Dana at Wonder Forest, I might have to make some DIY lipgloss this weekend!
- Megan, of Meggie’s Love, The Hollenback Bus, and Traveling Triplets has announced a new business, feral watches! I’m so excited… I know I’m going to want to get one or two!
- I actually started using the Out of Milk app I downloaded forever ago on my phone today.. and it’s turning out to be super useful so far!
- I’ll do a June Birchbox post soon.. but I didn’t end up getting these supah fancy bandaids in mine, and now I really want them!
- Aunie makes me want to have a bearded dragon as a pet.
- I really want to make these granola bites from Decor and The Dog… and hopefully spend less money at the grocery store if I’m not always buying granola bars!
- This pretty pen DIY is such an easy DIY and I really want to do it!