Here are 10 things I’ve been loving online recently!
- I’ve posted about my love for TOMS before. But I just have to say that this app where you can virtually try on their sunglasses using either a picture or your webcam, is super awesome!
- Alissa posted a SNAP recap the other day. I really want to make attending a blogging conference (like SNAP or Blissdom) a goal in the next few years!
- I’m loving this Australian magazine, Frankie! Their recent issue includes an article about historic redheads… yes please!
- I love this app/website that helps you find interesting things between destinations. Perfect for planning a roadtrip!
- I saw these Dip Dye Cupcake Liners on Pinterest and they are so adorable! Definitely doing this the next time I make cupcakes!
- I also want to make these little graduation cap pops for my sister’s grad party!
- This home tour is adorable! Especially the bedrooms!
- I love Marcel the Shell with Shoes On.. and this crochet pattern is awesome! I’m going to have to try it.
- I love this list of Gifts in a Jar!
- I love this blog post about New England Eats! Have you had Woopie Pies or Anadama bread before?