So I have 125 different blogs that I am subscribed to in my Google reader. (You can see a bunch of them listed on the right.) I get a ton of inspiration from these blogs, and from Pinterest. This was how I stumbled upon the blog Oh, hello friend today. Danni is the girl behind the blog. Like me, she has tried doing 101 things in 1001 days. But I love this great idea that she had. I’m a little late to the party, so I have about 10 weeks left in 2011. I’m going to make my own list of goals I have for the rest of 2011. So go and check out the other people doing twelve by 2012 and what other people have planned!
Edit: Items in progress will be in italics, and finished items will be crossed out!
- Read 2 books. – I have a whole bunch of books in my room and books on my to-read list. So hopefully I can get 2 books off my list read!
- Give Mia, Lila, and Jordan their belated birthday presents, and buy Dan his. – The kids I babysit all but 1 have already had their birthday. I need to buy one more gift and make sure all the kiddos get their gifts, though they are very very late!
- Post on my blog 3 times a week. – I definitely feel like I am doing well at keeping up. But I need to keep on trucking. Hopefully I won’t loose steam with everything else going on!
- Open my etsy shop. – I need to make more items for the shop, I need to figure out packaging. Other than that, I already started making the site on etsy, and I have figured out pricing. Check it out!
- Get a job. – Hopefully I can find something to pay the bills (boo student loans!) and hopefully still give me time to spend time with friends and work on my side projects.
- Visit Eileen and Kyle before they head to Alaska. – You’ve heard of Eileen (I ❤ My Airman) and hopefully I can see her and her hubby before they head to Alaska!
- Start a little freelance business. – Hopefully I can find some local businesses that could use web design/marketing/social media or event planning assistance, and take on a client! I made business cards! Need to work on my portfolio and start looking for clients!
- Spend quality time with my friends here. – I need to see friends I haven’t seen in a while and work on spending time with people face to face on a more regular basis. Went out to dinner with a friend today, and I’m going to a concert with a friend on Thursday that I haven’t hung out with in a while.
- Finish my room design/clean/reorganization/set up. – My room has been a serious work in progress. I need to make it fun and functional and definitely update it!
- Figure out budget and start saving! – Figure out a budget where I save some money aside each month for specific long term goals, and how much ‘fun’ money I have per month.
- Make 5 things (either food or crafts) I’ve pinned on Pinterest. – I’ve pinned a lot of different things on pinterest. I would like to make a few things whether they be food or DIY projects. I made the silhouette in my last post from something I pinned. Participated in the Pinterest Challenge. 2/5!
- Visit Burlington! – I need to go back and visit friends at my alma matter! It’s very much an overdue trip.
Now go check out other lists or make your own!