I hope that ya’ll have been enjoying these posts this week as much as I enjoyed putting them together. I feel like I put a lot of work and effort into this week and I feel good about how the collages came out. I guess I just need to feel like I’m blogging with a purpose! And not just blogging to blog (if that makes any sense).
So here are the last few items I’m lusting over… and I didn’t really feel like they fit into any other collage this week. So here are a few misc. items!
- Cat Silhouette Elastic Bookmark by BlueEyedNightOwl
- Pass it Forward cards by The Shine Project
- Get Clean! No Foam Shampoo by Original Moxie
- Straight Up Sleek Control by Original Moxie
- Featherweight Conditioner by Original Moxie
- The 2013 Money Planner by Palmers Planners
- Ampersand Bookmark by BlueEyedNightOwl
I don’t remember the blog I was reading where the blogger was reviewing Original Moxie products… but ever since, I’ve been wanting to try them out. And the items I listed above come in little trial sizes, so I can try them out before I commit to buying a huge bottle, how awesome is that?
And Laura, of BlueEyedNightOwl, is so creative. How cute are those bookmarks? Even if I wanted to, I probably could not come up with a bookmark that cute.
Have you ever tried products from Original Moxie? What do you use for bookmarks? Have you been enjoying these posts this week?